Teeth For Life
Cardiff Women: Do You Have A “Silent Disease” Working Inside Your Mouth? Destroying Your Teeth, Increasing Risk of Heart Disease?
What you probably have NOT Been Told is…
Gum disease is referred to as “The Silent Disease.” You may feel no pain, and not realise it is at work destroying your teeth, gums and causing other medical problems, I reveal below…
If left untreated, it can rob you of ‘Your Smile For Life’, and may interfere with other systems of the body. Several research studies have associated gum disease with other diseases such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease and rheumatoid arthritis.
As a woman, you know that your health needs are unique. You may also know that at specific times in your life, you need to take extra care of yourself.
Times when you mature and change, for example, puberty or menopause, and times when you have special health needs, such as menstruation or pregnancy. Did you know that your dental health needs also change at these times?
A study published in the January 1999 issue of the Journal of Periodontologyreports that,
- At least 23 percent of women ages 30 to 54 have periodontitis (an advanced state of periodontal disease in which there is active destruction of the periodontal supporting tissues).
- And, 44 percent of women ages 55 to 90 who still have their teeth have periodontitis.
- Researchers have found that people with gum disease are almost twice as likely to suffer from coronary artery disease. (www.perio.org)
Because periodontal (gum) disease is often a “silent” disease, many women do not realise they have it until it reaches an advanced state. However, at each stage of your life, you can take steps to protect your overall health.
- New Breakthroughs in dental care specifically for women are now available at Advance Dental
- You need a dentist who pays particular attention to “Connecting Your Mouth To Your Body”
Advance Dental is ready to help you.
Special Free Offer for Advance Dental Patients Only
A Free Information Kit is yours on request with a Special Report, ‘How Women Can Tame Gum Disease and It’s Side Effects.’ Plus, ‘Eight Tell Tale Signs for The Silent Disease’ and the e-book “13 URBAN MYTHS ABOUT GUM DISEASE.”
The report will be sent to you by post with no obligation, no cost.